Friday, March 5, 2010

My First Day!!!

This is all so new to me...I'm not a writer, I'm not eloquent and I am definately not a professional blogger...be prepared for grammer, spelling and typo errors...LOL...I'm just a fulltime working Mom who has discovered the joys of creating cute little hair clippies, shopping for pretty dresses and adorable outfits for my little ones...

Business woman by day, girlie girl Mom by night...well, not quite.  (I stole that from Julie & Julia- great movie!)  Anyways,  I do have an adorable little boy.  Thank God, because he puts a little balance in my life.   I won't lie to you, I'm not the athletic Mom and all-knowing of sports and I hate video games as well...especially the little compact carry on called the DSi, but for my little guy, I always try to learn about the powers of pokemon, bakugan and other boy fads...

Anyways, my point is...I'm a novice blogger...I'm honest, I'm blunt and I speak my mind.  I love things all beautiful, great finds and anything just FABULOUS!!!   I'm all about laughter, smiles, and happiness...

So I hope you'll pop in every now and then and perhaps even stay with me through my daily endeavors of clippies, shopping, kids, pets, and "life" in general!!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice work honey...looking forward to reading your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Great Mary! Have fun with it =) And Thanks for the link on the side. I will write up a post on Because Mom Said So when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging Miss EllaBelle, it looks like this is going to be a fun read for us in the future, and what a great layout! Good for you!

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, TP...thank you and thanks for visiting my blog. Its my first time so I hope that you'll stay with us and enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Cutie Pies Contact Us Cart