Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Secret is Out! EBHC & Rufflebutts- the cutest butts in town!!!

EllaBellaHairClippies- Bold Burst Clippy
Bold Burst RuffleButt Bikini



The cats out of the bag...I can finally share our great news.  EBHC is now creating an exclusive line of hair clippies for Rufflebutts!  We'll be making your little girl the cutest butt in town, LOL!!! 
I'm sure you've all  have heard of Rufflebutts, but if you haven't, let me tell you a little bit about them.  The creator and CEO of Rufflebutts, Amber Schaub- who is not only a sweetheart, but a brilliant self made woman who has created the most adorable bootie cover in the market.  Her clothing and bloomers can be seen on the little babies and little girls of Hollywood's Elite.  They are a favorite amongst the stars like Denise Richards, Ali Landry, Kim Porter, Jodi Sweetin and many more.  They've even appered on the Ellen DeGeneres show when she gave a pair of Rufflebutts to Jessica Alba.   And just yesterday, they were worn by American Idol contestant, Michael Lynche's newborn baby girl.  Her ruffled bootie was shown on TV during his departure. 

Rufflebutts is truly an enterprise gracing the top baby magazines regularly...these ruffles are just so darn cute.  I've been a fan of them long before I started creating clippies for them.  So I know first hand how adorable they are.  Ella has 2 of her ruffled swimsuits that she wore to our Atlantis vacation and pretty much half their clothing line!!!  My son calls her the "Rufflebutt girl", LOL...Needless to say,  for EBHC to be mentioned in the same breath as Rufflebutts is truly an honor!  Now to create an exclusive line for them...well...no words can say how amazing this feels.  I love endorsing a product I like, but to endorse a product that I love, and then work with them, to me, is called success.  So check out our clippies on her website but remember, they can only be purchased through Rufflebutts...they're made to match rufflebutts...and definately, check out the Rufflebutts' bloomers and clothing...I guarantee your little princess will be the cutest butt in town! 

We'll soon add a link and some more of our Rufflebutts matching clippies on our website later this week.  But for now, here are some pictures...


1 comment:

  1. Congrats...I'm heading over to rufflebutts now!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Cutie Pies Contact Us Cart