Monday, April 26, 2010

Craft Fairs, Clippies and HeadBands, Oh My!

When I first started EBHC, I said I would never do a craft fair because of all the work it entails.  Well, as some of you know I will be partaking in my 4th craft fair this weekend, LOL.  I have to say, it's always so much fun.  I get to meet great Moms and most importantly put a smile on a little girl's face.  That's why I love having this side business.  I love that what I do brings smiles and happiness to the Moms and little girls.  There's nothing better than knowing that some little girl will adorn one of my clippies with a proud smile.   So no matter how much hard work and no matter how much time it takes, its all worth it...

My daughter just started to take notice of the clippies in her hair...and now, every morning she picks one out for herself...sometimes two, LOL..she may not always coordinate with her outfit, but she knows what she likes and what makes her smile...for some reason she is drawn to the clips that bling...(she must get that from her father, haha)...she loves the gems and glitters...the new clippies for the craft fair has alot of bling to it and its such a challenge keeping her from getting her little hands on them...it's so cute to see this little girl who can barely talk reaching for clippies and then motioning for me to put the clip in her hair...it's almost surreal because not too long ago, she was this little baby who could barely roll over and now she's evolved into a toddler running around wearing everyone's shoes,  jibber jabbering all through the house with 2-3 hair clippies in her hair, LOL and making decisions...She's become my "go to baby" for when I need to know if the clippy I made is cute enough for both little girls and Mommies...

Here are some pics of the new clippies that will be sold exclusively (for now) at the craft fair...we'll list them soon on our website...

Personalized Hot Pink Polkadot Bows...you can have your little girl's initials on her bow clippy...

Personalized Baby Pink Polkadot Bow with shocking pink initials


Glittery Pink and Yellow Floral

Clippy Sets- Red and Black florals with a luscious black stitch base

Yellow & Blue Florals with our silky blue stitch base...Mommy & Me Set- Perfect for Mother's Day

Baby Blue Florals- Mommy & Me Clippies

Butterfly Gem Clippy Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Cutie Pies Contact Us Cart