Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Paradise, Paradise, Paradise!!!

Atlantis...Paradise Island...there's a reason why they call it that...what can I say...we had the time of our lives...weather was wonderful, scenery was gorgeous, food was delicious...what more can we ask for.  Everyone was happy and enjoyed themselves...my husband had his fill of cigars, I got to adorn myself and Ella in resort wear and EBHC clippies- (so much fun to wear our resort florals). I even had my son in florals too...well, no I didn't, but at least I tried.  My husband was not having it...Instead, his semi golf attire was worked well for him...his highlight of Atlantis was the speedway racetrack...build your own race car on site and race away against other players to win the Gold metal...I have to say, this vacation did good for everyone! I have to pat myself on the back for picking the place.  I was right on the money! 

Okay, okay, I did goof up just a little bit...I didn't follow up on reapplying enough sunscreen on my son.  He ran off with his new found friends and I forgot to apply more... So now, my little guy has a rosy complexion...whom am I kidding, I burnt the poor child!  His nose is as red as Rudolph's and his back is the color of a lobster! I'm such a bad Mom.  Needless to say,  the next day I put him in a t-shirt and bought a $30 bottle of SPF 55 lotion (we ran out) and slathered the boy up every hour so he wouldn't char even more, LOL.  How awful was that for him...He's better now...as he says, "Mommy, you fixed me!" (and YES, suntan lotion costs $30- Holy ****!!!!!) Things don't run cheap in Atlantis, let me tell ya...I almost lost it when I found out a large bag of fritos cost $8!!! But regardless...the trip was worth every penny! Atlantis is definately a must do again!  It lives up to their hype and I am glad to say- I think we found our yearly vacation spot.

And now here we are, back home...it's back to reality for all of us...back to school, back to work, and back to our normal routines- get up at 5am and come home by 6pm... 

On a brighter note...EBHC has a lot in store for the Spring and Summer...we have a little surprise going on but I can't tell anyone just yet...I'm so excited, but I have to keep it hush until the time is right...either way, its great news and I can't wait to share it with all of you...I'm sure you all already saw that we posted our Ballerina Collection, new florals and more Fun & Novelty Clippies- Ice Cream and Cupcakes...!!!  Check it out...!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Cutie Pies Contact Us Cart